Pets are not allowed in the public washroom/shower facility, and on the beach. The “beach” includes the sand area surrounding the beach. Dogs may however be allowed in the grass area surrounding the beach.
Pets must be registered at the office and current on all required vaccinations prior to entering the park. Maximum 2 dogs per campsite. All pets must be attended, leashed, (Extendable leashes are not recommended and should be retracted when meeting other dogs, and or residents) and cleaned up after in all areas of the campground at all times. “He poops, you scoop!”
Dogs are not to permitted at special events (please see office for details, some exceptions may apply)
(Off leash dog park)
Located on the south side of the main entrance road
This is the only area at Cripple Creek Campground in which dogs are allowed to be off leash.
- He poops, you scoop ALWAYS applies.
- Dog must be on leash when entering and exiting the off leash area.
- Dog must be in control at all times and kept off the road when off the leash.
- If another person, with or without a dog comes up the road, please respect them and leash your dog.
- Always keep your dog in sight and within voice range.
- No digging! Fill in any holes your dog has created.
- Don’t bring female dogs in heat to Doggie Park.
- All dogs MUST be up to date on its vaccinations.
- Users of the facility do so at their own risk. Cripple Creek Campground shall not be held liable for injury or damage caused in the off leash area from the area or another dog.
*Parents are advised that the off leash area is not advisable for children to supervise dogs and doing so is at your own risk.*
Bird feeders are prohibited at Cripple Creek Campground as per conservation recommendations as they tend to attract bears and other wild unwanted animals.