RULES & REGULATIONS
(Please review all rules with all persons on contract, including children)
Only 1 camping unit, 1 shed for storage purposes only (not to be used for sleeping quarters any time) and a maximum of 2 vehicles allowed on site.
A tent for sleeping may be placed on site at a charge of $16.00/night. Please register prior to setup.
1. Electrical heaters are not permitted at any time.
2. Any person not on your seasonal contract is a guest and will be charged accordingly ($5.00/person). It is your responsibility to make sure that ALL of your visitors register at the office prior to entering the park. On special event days/occasions/long weekends,etc..... guests will be $10.00
3. Beach use is free only for those named on your contract, all others require a wristband ($5each) prior to swimming.(available at the office or snack shack)
4. GATE CODE: code will be given in person, on your 1st visit, and payment is received in full, signature is required. Any persons permitting another person (or fellow campers) who are not on their contract, use of the gate code, will forfeit their camping privilege immediately and must remove themselves, their equipment and belongings from the site immediately. No refund will be issued.
5. You are responsible (or someone representing you) to be present at your site for deliveries or repair personnel at all times. Please advise the aforementioned of the campground speed limit prior to arrival. If they arrive speeding, they will be asked to leave immediately and you will have to make other arrangements.
6. You are responsible for the actions and safety of your children, and other children who are under your supervision. All children must obey the curfew of 10:00 pm (or dusk) and must be on their sites or accompanied by a parent.
7. No child (under 18) may be left in the campground without a responsible adult supervising them at any time.
8. As per law no persons under the age of 16 shall drive a motorized vehicle (atv, golf cart etc..) at Cripple Creek Campground at any time.
9. You are responsible for the actions and safety of your visitors and guests. It is your responsibility to make sure your visitors/ guests learn, understand and abide by all of the Rules and Regulations of the Campground. It is your responsibility to make sure your visitors and guests know what fees they may incur and the sanctions for violation of the Rules.
10. Selling your trailer on site in the campground is allowed with prior management authorization as long as all fees are paid. However, management reserves the right to not allow the site to be included with the sale, please check with us prior to sale. (no refund will be issued) Transferring your site contract to another person or site will incur a $250 transfer fee (+gst).
11. Quiet Hours are to be observed from 11:00pm to 9:00am. All music and/or other audio equipment must be turned on low/off during this time. Although on occasion where the campground has an event, this does not give YOU permission to extend this privilege. If at any time, day or night management feels your music is disturbing others, you will be asked to turn it off.
12. POWER TOOLS: usage times, 10am -6pm only. No usage allowed May long, July long and August long from Friday 6pm (this does not apply to Management of Cripple Creek and/or staff for operational purposes.
13. Bird feeders of any kind are prohibited at Cripple Creek Campground as per conservation recommendations as they tend to attract bears and other wild unwanted animals.(we will remove any if they are in use)
14. Campfires must be attended at all times and under control, management reserves the right to have your fire extinguished at any time if we feel it is not in control. Campfires must be extinguished when you retire for the night. During time of fire restriction, no open fires are permitted. Fines will apply!!
15. AT YOUR OWN RISK, trailers may be left on site for the winter. Cripple Creek Campground Ltd is in no way responsible for any trailer, possessions, etc., which remain on site for the winter. You release Cripple Creek Campground Ltd. from any and all liability for damage, theft, and casualty, if you leave your trailer on site for the winter.
16. When the campground is closed for the season there is NO vehicular admittance to the park. With authorization of management, walking in will be permitted. And at no time shall a fire be constructed in your site.
17. Prior to any building, fences, placement of decks, posts and sheds, management MUST be informed in writing (with drawn site plan). All structures on your site must be authorized by management in writing and meet the campground rules for decks, (see office for details) screen gazebos and sheds. Attached cabanas are NOT permitted as per municipal regulations. Sheds must be prefinished or finished with appropriate siding. Absolutely no poured concrete and Superspikes are banned from use.
18. Motorhomes are not allowed on seasonal sites. Any camping unit older than 15 years from the present camping year cannot be placed or moved within the campground without management’s authorization and cannot be sold with the site.(must be removed when sold)
19. All trash must be bagged and placed into the bin at the entrance. Large items not permitted in any campground trash bins. (if you would normally bring it to the dump, do so yourself please) To dispose of ashes: transfer once cooled into bags, then place in the main garbage bin.
20. Pets must be registered at the office and current on all required vaccinations prior to entering the park. Maximum 2 dogs per owner/ campsite. All pets must be attended, leashed, (Extendable leashes are not recommended and should be retracted when meeting other dogs, and or residents) and cleaned up after in all areas of the campground at all times. “He poops, you scoop!” Excessive barking will not be tolerated at any time.
21. Dogs are not permitted at special events (please see office for details, some exceptions may apply)
22. Littering is prohibited in every area of the campground.
23. The speed limit in the campground is 10 kmh. (please inform your guests prior to arrival) Failure to drive the speed limit will result with 1 warning followed with vehicle privileges being revoked by management and parking will be allowed in visitor parking only. All motorized vehicles (cars, motorcycles, mopeds) must be street legal, registered, and insured. Reckless driving will not be tolerated at any time.
24. Only contracted guests may store currently registered ATV`s or currently registered trailers in the campground. Storing such items is done at your own risk on your site.
25. Outdoor lighting: LED only are permitted on site. Solar lighting is highly recommended and unlimited to quantity. All outdoor lighting must be turned off when you retire for the night and not remain on during the week if you are not present. Load lights are to be turned off by 11pm.
26. Swimming is at your own risk in the beach or creek. NO LIFE GUARDS ON DUTY! No one under the age of 14 allowed without ADULT (18+) supervision. While at the beach please dispose of cigarette butts in ashtrays provided(see snack shack). Sunflower seeds and peanut shells should be put in a container or garbage Please do not litter on the beach.
27. Pets are not allowed in the public washroom/shower facility, and on/in the beach. The “beach” includes the sand area surrounding the beach. Dogs may however be allowed in the grass area surrounding the beach only.
28. All campers and their visitors are to respect campground property. You are responsible for reporting any unusual occurrences to the office.
29. All campers assume responsibility for the site in which they occupy. All grass trimmings, weeds, fallen leaves must be taken care of and kept maintained, site beautification is encouraged. If sites are not taken care of a notice will be given, after such, management will take care of it and you will be billed accordingly. However, if you’d like to choose to make arrangements for such a service please inform the office at your earliest convenience.
30. All Seasonal sites sewer line MUST be hard piped in. (PVC/ABS)
31. Car washing, oil changes, car / ATV repairs or maintenance is not allowed on sites at any time, on the street or elsewhere in the park.
32. Gate will be closed at 11pm Friday & Saturdays, weekdays 9pm and reopen at 9am weekdays, 8am weekends. In the Spring and late Fall the gate may be closed during the week. If closed, code will be required to enter. Exit gate automatically opens when a vehicle approaches.
33. The clearing of trees is strictly forbidden. With prior written consent from Management tree trimming may be allowed, please contact the office prior. Noncompliance may result in your eviction from the Park and/or a fine of up to $500.00. If sheds, or decks have to be moved or removed off the site, it must be done without the removal of any trees, underbrush, or damage to the site of any kind.
34. Chainsaw use is NOT permitted at any time.
35. Golf Carts are permitted in the campground with permission only.(See office) Liability coverage through your home insurance is required, please supply proof of insurance with signed contract. Without such proof the golf cart will be banned till the document is supplied. Only guests with electric carts allowed usage after 11pm.
36. Firecrackers and fireworks are strictly forbidden by seasonals and all guests. Violators of this condition risk being evicted.
37. Deposit of $ 400.00 is due September 30th of each year. This deposit is applied to the Seasonal Rate and is non-refundable. If the deposit is not received, management reserves the right to lease this site to another prospective Resident. Management has the right to refuse renewal at anytime without just cause.
38. This Seasonal Agreement allows residency from opening date in April (weather/roads permitting) to September 30, closing date and storage from October to April (if renewing and $400.deposit has been submitted) The Seasonal Agreement is renewable every year and in all instances, the Seasonal Rate (balance of) shall be payable on or before the date that the seasonal lease begins. Payment forwarded by mail shall be deemed unpaid until it is received by Management. Residents shall pay, in addition to the Seasonal Rate, GST, municipal or similar taxes applicable to the Seasonal Rate.
39. If the seasonal agreement is not being renewed please inform us in writing at your earliest convenience and prior to removal of any belongings. If you choose to leave Cripple Creek prior to end of year, once the trailer is removed you have 5 days to remove all belongs and no longer will have access to the site, campground and your lease will be considered terminated. The site must be vacated by September 30 noon at latest.
40. Instances where you choose to not remain a seasonal prior to seasonal start (Spring), you are responsible for removing all belongings, garbage included from the site prior to opening date at a time arranged by management, in a time sensitive matter. Deposit that was submitted will be forfeited. If the site cannot be cleared in the time frame specified by management, the daily rate will apply.
41. Trailers, sheds, fences, and decks which are taxed by the RM. of Reynolds will be paid by the Resident. Trailers must be insured by MPI and will not be assessed providing that the proper validation sticker and plate is made visible to the tax assessor (back of trailer or front window) on or before June 1st. Trailers which are assessed because assessor could not find plate or sticker will be the Resident's responsibility and the amount owing to be paid to Management. Municipal Tax on your personal property is due upon receiving your invoice each year. Please note: Park models may be assessed, although insured through MPI. (This is currently happening at other campgrounds and is beyond our control.)
42. Each site was originally provided with adequate space for one vehicle in addition to the RV. Two vehicles at most where space allows and as to not encroach the roadway at any time. Additional vehicles should be parked in visitor parking with a parking pass visible at all times. Registered with visitor self-registration if office staff is not available. Anyone parking in such a manner as to block the driveway of a neighbouring site or impede the flow of traffic shall be asked to move the vehicle immediately. At no time shall vehicles be parked in a site other than which the vehicle is registered to.(including unused sites)
43. Utility/ATV trailers parked in visitor parking area must be registered with the office, self-registration if office staff is not available (mailbox at the office), at each occasion (maximum 48hr stay) Longer than 48hr stay must be cleared with management. Parking passes are required for vehicles at all times, 1 free pass, per site, per year available, if required see office. Additional passes available for only $5./year
44. Sewer. Most sites are on a collection system but all newer sites must have individual tanks (our tank capacity is 750 gallons). You are entitled to 1 pump out per year after which you are responsible for the cost of the pump out.(aprox. cost $100+GST) It is your responsibility to check your capacity level prior to dumping and inform the office if a pump out is required.All tanks will be pumped out to a safe level at season start up.
45. Should you wish to pull your camping unit out for any length of time, it is imperative that you advise management of the time it will be gone. Failure to do so will be assumed you have vacated and left for the balance of the season.
46. Cannabis Camping: With the legalization of cannabis, consumption of cannabis will be permitted in campsites. However, consumption of cannabis will not be permitted in common areas within the campground such as the beach, playground, shelters, washrooms, parking areas etc. Please also respect your fellow campers and prior to cannabis consumption in a site other than your own, ask for permission from fellow campers on the site.
47. When you are not present at your camper for more than a day please ensure you shut off your air conditioner, water, furnace and outdoor lighting.
When in doubt about specific Rules please, "ASK" DISREGARD FOR RULES, STAFF OR OTHERS WILL RESULT IN YOUR REMOVAL. PLEASE READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN A FORM INDICATING YOUR UNDERSTANDING AS A CONDITION OF OCCUPANCY. INFRACTIONS OF RULES AND REGULATIONS WILL BE BROUGHT TO YOUR ATTENTION BY MANAGEMENT AS PART OF THEIR DUTY AND OBLIGATION TO OTHER RESIDENTS.
There will be no refunds for early departures or evictions. Those found not adhering to stated rules and regulations may be subject to a fine as deemed appropriate by management.
DOGGIE PARK RULES
(Off leash dog park)
Located on the south side of the main entrance road
This is the only area at Cripple Creek Campground in which dogs are allowed to be off leash.
1. He poops, you scoop ALWAYS applies.
2. Dog must be on leash when entering and exiting the off leash area.
3. Dog must be in control at all times and kept off the road when off the leash.
4. If another person, with or without a dog comes up the road, please respect them and leash your dog.
5. Always keep your dog in sight and within voice range.
6. No digging! Fill in any holes your dog has created.
7. Don’t bring female dogs in heat to Doggie Park.
8. All dogs MUST be up to date on its vaccinations.
9. Users of the facility do so at their own risk. Cripple Creek Campground shall not be held liable for injury or damage caused in the off leash area from the area or another dog.
*Parents are advised that the off leash area is not advisable for children to supervise dogs.*
These regulations apply to every resident of Cripple Creek Campground, who uses an ATV within the authorized campground area:
• ATV usage hours 9am -9pm. Please DO NOT Start engines outside of these hours.
• All ATVs must be registered and belong to guests on the seasonal contract. We no longer allow visitors into the campground with quads.
• All Manitoba Provincial laws for off road vehicles are in effect in campground at all times. (i.e. helmets)
• $30(+GST) registration fee, per quad, is being applied to those who have quads in the campground.
• It is the ATV owner's responsibility to ensure that the campground office has a hard copy of the ATV's current and valid registration at all times.
• ATV trails and back lanes are for the purpose of entering and leaving the campground only (10km max. putt in + out). Riding within park to visit another site is not permitted.
• At any time when trailering an ATV into the campground, they must be unloaded at the back lane entrance closest to your site and not to be unloaded on the road. AT NO TIME ARE ATV'S PERMITTED TO BE RIDDEN ON ANY ROADS WITHIN CAMPGROUND.
• No parking of ATV's in back lanes. Must be parked in your site at all times.
• When using back lanes, pedestrians have the right of way. Please stop and allow them to pass before continuing.
• No washing of ATV's in back lanes. Rinsing of quads is permitted on your site only. Please ensure any mud and water does not pool in back lanes.
• Any maintenance or modifications of your ATV must be approved through the campground office prior to starting. It would be preferred to be done off site when possible.
• When in doubt please call ahead 204-771-0242
Failure to comply with the above regulations will result in the loss of use of your ATV within the campground.
GOLF CART RULES
This is a family oriented campground.
For safety reasons, the same rules that apply for motor vehicles on our roads and highways do apply in our campground. Your cart can be a fun vehicle if driven properly and leisurely, but a hazard if driven carelessly.
- All carts must provide valid proof of liability insurance each and every year prior to usage in the park, once provided to the office a sticker will be provided to you free of charge and MUST be placed visibly at all times on the back of the cart. If a replacement sticker is required, a fee will apply.
Please bring this form and hard copy of liability insurance to the office for validation.
Insurance copy provided: Date:_____________Sticker #____________ Auth._____
- You must get approval from park management before bringing a golf cart into the park
- Solo drivers must have a valid driver’s license. Young drivers must produce proof of this if asked. Adult campers without a license, but still able to safely drive a cart, may do so at our discretion. Drivers with a beginner’s license must be with a parent at all times and show proof of that license when approached.
- Cart max speed is 10km/hr
- All riders must be seated with no more passengers than for which the cart was designed for. No sitting on other people’s laps (other than small children) ABSOLUTELY NO STANDING ON GOLF CARTS.
- Screaming, hollering, abusive language and boisterous behavior will not be tolerated. Speeding, racing and cart overload is dangerous and not permitted.
- If you have had too much to drink it’s appreciated if you please refrain from driving.
- Front head lights on if driven after dusk.(flashlights are NOT permitted in place of headlights)
- Only electric carts after 11pm and before 7am
Failure to comply with golf cart rules will have consequences, first offence will receive a written warning, second offence you will be told to remove your golf cart from Cripple Creek Campground.